Course Title: SEO for Small Businesses
Course Duration: 5 wks.
Schedule: Wednesday 19.00 to 21.00hrs
Course Dates: 29th Jan.2020 to 4th March 2020
- Course will re- run as follows; 18th March. to 29th April 2020
Places Available: 12
*Please be advised that from January 2020 hobby/ self-improvement courses may incur VAT charged at standard rate of 23%
Purpose of the Course:
This short course is suitable for those in small businesses or individuals in startups wanting to maximize
their web exposure and grow their business.
Whether you consider yourself, a ‘techie’ or not you will get an opportunity to learn how to optimize your
company website or social media presence. Simple well-structured activities will focus your learning.
Students will be encouraged to collaborate to solve problems and in so doing share their knowledge.
You will learn the basic techniques required to understand how to increase website rankings and traffic.
In addition, you will given case studies to analyse and investigate. With this background, you will soon be
seeing an improvement in SEO results.
Students will receive tuition in the following textile techniques;
- Basic search engine optimization tactics
- Keyword Research, implementation, tools and best practices
- How to get more visibility and exposure online with SEO
- What are the best SEO tools to use
Features of the Course:
- Tuition provided by experienced SEO strategist
- Hands on SEO labs
- Opportunities for collaborative learning
What to bring
- Laptop or any internet connected device
This course is suitable for those with no previous experience in SEO or web analytics.
Application and Enrolment:
Application is by enrolment. Enrolment will take place on the 15th and 22nd Jan. from 6pm to 8pm in
Liberties College. Payment is by cash or cheque made out to the City of Dublin ETB.
Applicants will be required to enrol and pay the full fee, prior to commencement of the course