Course Title: Glass Fusing/ Slumping – Beginners/ Improvers
Course Duration: 10 weeks
Weekly Schedule: Wednesdays 18.00 – 21.00hrs
- 13th November to 11th December 2019
- Course continues;
- 15th January to 12th February 2020
*From January 2020 hobby courses may incur VAT charged at standard rate of 23%.
Purpose of the Course:
Suited to absolute beginners as well as those with some experience of working with Glass. You will get an opportunity to make decorative pieces including jewellery and fine art glass. This course covers the basic, glass cutting, forming, fusing and slumping techniques.
- Cutting and shaping glass using various tools
- Understand the firing process
- Experiment with a range of glass materials
- Learn slumping and fusing techniques
Features of the Course:
- Tuition provided by experienced glass teacher
- Access to workshop
- Small class size to facilitate one to one tuition
Application to the course is by enrolment
Applicants will be required to enrol and pay the full fee, prior to commencement of the course.