This programme aims to provide learners with a skill and competency in both the theory and practice of Project Management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
Throughout the course you will learn how to:
- Develop skills required to work effectively in managing projects.
- Develop project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques.
- create and organise projects, schedule project tasks and manage project risk & communications.
- Identify and analyse elements of risk and create both risk and quality plans to set desired quality standards.
- Pinpoint problems that are likely to require change and set out action plans for this change.
Students will receive a copy of the textbook PMBOK 6th Edition which will form part of their reference material for the course. Assessment of student performance will require the submission of written assignments showing understanding of the theoretical and practical skills associated with Project Management. In addition students will be required to attend an interview prior to commencing the course where they will be expected to demonstrate an interest in or experience of working in Project Management.
This course runs on a Wednesday from 18.00 to 20.30 and 2 Saturdays from 09.30 to 14.00.
How to apply
- Print and fill out the Application form
- Post or email it into
- Liberties College, Bull Alley Street, Dublin 8.
- Attend for interview
- Interviews for Project Management are the 3rd and 10th October 2018 from 16.00 to 18.00.
Students will enrol following successful outcome of interview and prior to commencement of the course.
7th November 2018
6th February 2019